Hypnotherapy is an alternative curative healing method that is used to create subconscious change in a patient in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors or feelings.
Hypnosis is a mental state resembling sleep where the person experiences heightened awareness apart from the regular consciousness. The person undergoing hypnosis becomes extremely focused and is able to concentrate intensely on a particular memory or thought. Hypnosis may be of two types – Hypnotherapy or Stage Hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy – This refers to hypnosis induced for therapeutic purposes. The main idea behind this kind of hypnotism is to heal a person undergoing emotional or physical pain, stress, anxiety, anger, depression, and much more. This may be due to a traumatic event experienced in the past or may occur due to various physical and mental health problems.
Hypnotherapy has also been used for treating skin diseases like psoriasis, warts and atopic dermatitis. This field is more specifically known as Hypnodermatology. It is a common known fact that various addictions as well as fears and phobias have been treated with the help of hypnotherapy with great success.
Self–Hypnosis – This is a popular area of hypnosis. When a person hypnotizes himself, the process is known as self - hypnosis. It involves the use of autosuggestion. While practicing self – hypnosis a person may require some assistance or may even use a device known as ‘Mind Machine’. Self – hypnosis is usually done with an aim to quit smoking, adhere to a set diet to enable weight management or to reduce overall stress. People are also known to practice self – hypnosis for general physical well being and to induce relaxation, in addition to fight stage fright.
Interesting Trivia :
Celebrities who have used Hypnotherapy for themselves :
- Billy Joel, Charliz Theron, Ellen DeGeneres, Samuel Jackson, and Ashton Kutcher used Hypnotherapy to quit smoking
- Bruce Willis used Hypnosis for stuttering
- David Beckham and Henry Ford used Hypnosis for Personal Development
- Jessica Alba used Hypnosis for Hypno-Birthing
- Lilly Allen and Sophie Dhall used it for Weight Loss
- Sylvester Stallone, Steve Hooker, Ricky Martin used Hypnosis for career success
- Kate Middleton used Hypnosis to combat Morning sickness
- Mel Gibson used Hypnosis for Personal Development
- Martha Stewart used Hypnosis for Jail Nightmares
We at the clinic provide offer Hypnotherapy Sessions to help you feel better mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Each session takes upto 1.5 hours.
To book your first consultation, contact us at : 9873766846 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org